Overseas Summer Research Programmes
The overseas summer research programme gives you an opportunity to conduct research in the world’s leading institutions, over the May to July break in NUS.
The programme is aimed at providing students with a unique opportunity to work under the mentorship of outstanding researchers, and experience the challenges and benefits that come from pursuing an independent research project.
Overseas Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme in Science (UROPS)
Overseas Summer UROPS is a 10 to 12-week long research programme, worth 4 Modular Credits (MCs), which could be taken on a graded basis. Some of the Faculty’s partners for the Programme include:
- Canada: University of Toronto, Mississauga Campus (UTM) (Credit-transfer)
- China: Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Credit-transfer)
- Saudi Arabia: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (Credit-transfer)
- Spain: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Graded)
- Taiwan: Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica (Graded)
- Taiwan: Chang Gung University (Credit-transfer)
- United Kingdom: University of Cambridge, St John's College (Graded)
- USA: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Credit-transfer)
Overseas Summer Undergraduate Research Attachment Programme in Science (URAPS)
Overseas Summer URAPS is a 8 to 10-week long research programme, without any Modular Credits (MCs). Some of the Faculty’s partners for the Programme include: