In support of Singapore’s drive towards lifelong learning and NUS’ Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) initiative, the Faculty has set out new Graduate Certificate programmes. These series of bite-sized programmes allow working adults and other individuals to update and upgrade their knowledge and skills over time and at their own pace, so as to stay relevant in a fast-changing economy.
Graduate Certificate programmes enable learners to obtain certification in specific sub-areas, based on the completion of particular combinations of credit-bearing modules.
Graduate Certificate Programmes
Department of Mathematics
- Graduate Certificate in Deep Learning for Industry
Department of Pharmacy
- Graduate Certificate in Pharmaceutical Process and Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Pharmacy Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Community-based Geriatric Pharmaceutical Care
Department of Statistics and Applied Probability
- Graduate Certificate in Data Mining and Interpretation
- Graduate Certificate in Quality Assurance and Yield Optimisation
Food Science and Technology Programme
- Graduate Certificate in Food Science
- Graduate Certificate in Human Nutrition
- Please contact the respective departments for more information.
- A comprehensive suite of skills-based and industry relevant modular courses are curated and updated regularly to help our learners to stay competitive. Please visit the SCALE website to view the list of modular courses available under NUS Science.